Good news if you can’t have gluten – you no longer have to suffer with the same old, boring products you’ve grown tired of, because more and more companies are coming out with a variety of gluten-free products!
Here are the top new gluten-free products that have everyone talking – take a trip to your local store or check out these companies and their foods on the Internet:
- Among Friends Baking Mixes. This company makes five cookie and cake mixes that are gluten free. The company says you can’t tell the difference between the mixes and homemade treats!
- Antonina’s is a baking company that has recently come out with a lot of gluten- free treats, including banana nut chocolate chip cake, mini cupcakes, and muffins; mini blueberry and carrot muffins; double chocolate cake and mini cupcakes; and carrot cake.
- It’s probably been awhile since you’ve had good pasta if you are gluten-free. Capello’s pasta is made with almond flour and tastes freshly made!
- Speaking of pasta, how about some Le Veneziane gluten-free corn pasta? Besides being gluten-free, this pasta is rich in carotenes and has a gorgeous yellow color.
- Nick’s Sticks snack sticks, including free-range turkey (and spicy free-range turkey!) and grass-fed beef, which also comes in a spicy version.
- Goodie Girl cookies have come out with a gluten-free version of the Girl Scout Thin Mints. You might have to hide these from those in your house who aren’t gluten-free…
- Bilinski’s has a variety of meatballs, including chicken Parmesan, Italian style chicken, and spinach and garlic chicken. Just heat and eat!
- If you are gluten-free, you may be missing the one thing you never thought you would—that cheap and easy staple in every college dorm room, ramen. Lotus Foods has come out with a gluten-free, rice ramen. This rice ramen has perfect texture and a taste that goes beyond the usual ramen, made with creamy basmati, black forbidden, or jasmine green rice.
- You’re probably also looking for some good pizza. Glutenfreeda offers not just frozen pizza crust, but crust in many different flavors to choose from, such as original, Parmesan and asiago cheese, and sun-dried tomato and herb. The company also offers tortilla wraps in different flavors, such as original flour, Santa Fe chile flour, and sun-dried tomato and herb flour.
- General Mills is also unveiling some new gluten-free foods, such as pizza crusts, granola, and oatmeal.
- Natural Decadence Bakery doesn’t mess around when it comes to taste. Their gluten-free products include a s’mores kit with gluten-free graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows; stuffing mix; cream pies that are not only gluten-free but vegan; and even lavender shortbreads.
- If you’ve got a sweet tooth, how about The Piping Gourmet’s Chocolate Mint Gluten-Free Whoopie Pies?
- For a bit of a snack, try Gee Free’s line of gluten-free frozen foods. You can have franks in a blanket, spanakopita triangles, and even chicken pot pie within minutes!
- Or how about a whole meal? Beetnik foods offers frozen chili with grass-fed beef, meatballs with marinara sauce, chicken meatballs with barbecue sauce, and Peruvian-seasoned stew with organic chicken.
- How about some yummy muffins? Mike’s Muffins offers English muffins in cinnamon raisin, original, and toasted onion.
- Amrita offers endurance bars in so many flavors you are bound to find one you love. They come in pineapple chia, mango coconut, cranberry raisin, chocolate maca, apricot strawberry, and apple cinnamon.
As these delectable new foods show, you don’t have to sacrifice flavor just because you can’t have gluten. Enjoy one of (or all of!) these new gluten-free products today!
And if you’d rather make your own gluten free foods, then check out OUR cookbook! It’s loaded with muffins recipes that will knock your socks off!